Delaware North Sportservice is hiring for a Human Resources Intern to join our team at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our ideal HR Intern is organized and able to multi-task as these are essential qualities to the role. This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking to start their career in HR, or related fields.
• Support the HR team with internal and external inquiries and requests.
• Coordinate onsite training sessions with various departments for new hires.
• Follow compliance and company regulations when working with sensitive and confidential information.
• Complete essential administration tasks; answering emails, phone calls, and filing.
• All other duties assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Working towards an associate or bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
Who We Are
Delaware North has operated concessions, premium dining and retail services at Target Field since 2010, when the 39,504-seat venue opened. The state-of-the-art stadium is home of the Minnesota Twins. We provide a full complement of food and beverage offerings that include chef-attended action stations, a carving station and Taste of the Ballpark fan favorites.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
job description Job Description We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and...Apply For This Job
Indeed’s salary guide Not provided by employer $45K – $57K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in...Apply For This Job
job description Lowell Observatory invites applications for the position of Chief Human Resources Officer. The Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)...Apply For This Job
job description Job Description This position will lead and direct routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including onboarding,...Apply For This Job
job description Cleveland-Cliffs Steel LLC is seeking to hire an energetic and detail-oriented individual who will lead and direct the...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $20 – $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Benefits Pulled from the full job description 401(k) 401(k)...Apply For This Job