Contribute to diverse projects and interact with senior leaders and as you complete your degree
Looking for a great opportunity to gain hands-on human resources experience as you work on your degree? In this internship you will:
• Gain general knowledge of human resources through hands-on involvement at the corporate office of a global company.
• Contribute to diverse HR initiatives, including leadership activities, generalist work, talent acquisition, compensation, and benefits. For example, you’ll be involved in an upcoming compensation survey.
• Work with senior leaders — not only in HR, but also the CEO, CFO and others — learn processes, and contribute to the overall business initiatives.
• Join a respected and rapidly growing global organization with a strong and stable financial profile — even during the pandemic, CTS has continued to grow.
• Enjoy an open and upbeat culture; our leaders are accessible, and we promote broad communication at all levels, including town hall meetings and company round tables.
In this paid internship you’ll work 20 hours a week during regular business hours, and we’ll be flexible to accommodate your school schedule. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager (HR), you will join a team that also includes the Vice President, HRs; Director of HR; an HR Generalist; and a Benefits Administrator. You’ll partner with HR leaders and business managers on HR initiatives, including assisting in recruiting activities such as the hiring and onboarding process. We’ll look to you to provide excellent customer service to hiring managers and HR business partners.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Human Resources Intern opportunity, you will have:
• Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or Labor Relations with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Demonstrated analytical skills with a focus on details.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization and in a variety of work environments.
• Comfortable working in a corporate setting, interacting with all levels of the company.
CTS is a leading global designer and manufacturer of sensors, actuators and electronic components for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in a variety of markets. We are committed to finding smart solutions that enable an intelligent and seamless world. Our success as a world -class leader in technology has evolved from humble beginnings starting in 1896. Today, our innovative sensing, connectivity, and motion solutions offer a diverse range of products across many industries. We are at the forefront of innovating life-changing technology, focusing on quality to keep people safe, healthy, and happy.
job description The Director, Human Resources of Essent Guaranty will collaborate with all levels of leadership and assures the smooth...Apply For This Job
job description Our client in Irving, TX has an immediate need for a Human Resources Business Partner for a minimum...Apply For This Job
job description Job Description This position will lead and direct routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including onboarding,...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $30 – $33 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Human Resource Generalist Exciting HR Generalist...Apply For This Job
job description Job Description As of 10/18/2021: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination card required for internship unless proof of exemption Our...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $20.65 – $24.15 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Want to use your strategic mindset...Apply For This Job