Global Compliance is a corporate compliance & risk mitigation organization. The Global Compliance team:
The Associate supports the execution of Centric Brands, licensor & customer social compliance programs by coordinating the factory audit & remediation process, liaising with licensor & customer counterparts & keeping Centric Brands business units apprised of progress.
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a corporate setting, preferably in a large, multinational organization
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Keen attention to detail & work accuracy
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs
• Experience in the social compliance or corporate social responsibility fields preferred
Centric Brands is an equal opportunity employer.