• Knowledge of technical color science and management including lab dip and bulk lot process; color review and communication
• Knowledge of product lifecycle, basic garment construction, trim components, etc.
• Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks and to successfully meet multiple deadlines
• Review all color and art submits with the Merchandiser it pertains to
• Ability to act as liaison between several departments
• Manage all seasonal filling of lab dip/trims and bulk
• Pull rejects/approvals of all submits (lab dip, bulk and trims) for color review when necessary
• Correspondence with factories/mills
• Excellent follow-up and follow- through skills
• Detail orientated with good organizational skills
Education And / Or Experience
• BA or BS in Fashion Merchandising, Fashion Design, or other relevant area of study or experience
• 2+ years of experience in apparel design/production
Health and dental and vision insurance benefits.
Great company culture and parties. Salary and bonus review. Great opportunities for growth in a fast growing successful company.
2 weeks paid vacation.