• Individually manage staffing of allotted cohorts. Effective interaction with senior consulting leadership to close team staffing for cases.
• Ensure people development needs are addressed by identifying the right people for the right cases. Working closely with members of the staffing team to ensure the right team construct is offered to the case leadership.
• Work closely with CDC (HR), Finance, Mobility & Recruiting team as there are linkages with other teams.
• Weekly Staffing meeting – Prepare weekly agenda and staffing forecast scenario for staffing meetings. Maintain an updated availability sheet for all team discussions.
• End-to-end process owner of Incoming and Outgoing COS (Cross Office Staff) candidates across Cohorts including Visa documentation and monitoring Immigration modalities.
• Maximizing mobility opportunities for India Staff while keeping the local Staffing pyramid optimized. Leave management – Plan and manage Cohort’s leaves in a way to ensure business as usual during peak holiday periods.
• Career Development CD+ Process – Facilitate the CDC team with staffing inputs to manage the experience opportunity identified for Consultants.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Open Forum calls / Staffing Queries.
• Personal Preferences
• Cross Office Staff (COS) interest.
Career Development Cycle (CDC):
• Track Case Staffing % and trigger exceptions or swaps to meet 60% -70% case staffing in a CDC cycle
• Staffing Flags – ensuring development opportunity met based on CDC Must Do flags and staffing guidelines, Lateral Integration criteria
• Engage with all Case Leadership on an ongoing basis to monitor the Team’s performance and proactively highlight and action changes to an individual’s Staffing If needed.
• Weekly CD+ tracker to ensure 100% CD+ discussions at the time of staffing
• Expat checklist – Provide inputs on all COS movements in and out of the country. Ensure compliance with local guidelines for all COS candidates in the system.
• Weekly Staffing sheet – Publish the weekly Staffing sheet which serves as an input to Finance and PTO for weekly reconciliation.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• MBA preferred
• 4-7 years of experience in the HR domain, Staffing experience.
• Experience in a service industry preferably an MNC
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Individual must demonstrate leadership qualities and be willing to take a hands-on approach and also be able to excel in a large international company culture
• Excellent people manager able to motivate and develop the local teams
• Advanced technical skills with proficiency in desktop applications and Excel
• Extensive use of Windows and the following software applications: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Solid business partner with the ability to dialogue, communicate at all levels
• This is an exciting and challenging position.
• Personal touch – Explain the logic of Staffing based on home location, Case preference, CDC input, and staffing flexibility.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all BCG employees—from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.