As a critical member of the North America Compliance and HR Risk team, you will deliver immigration and I-9 support to stakeholders including, but not limited to, local human resources teams, BCG’s foreign national population, and new hires across the US and Canada.
With the dynamic immigration landscape, you will learn and navigate the different complexities surrounding immigration and compliance topics, such as various visa processes, immigration strategy, and the Form I-9 process. Not only will you be providing key day-to-day support, you will be immersed and involved in various projects – so are you ready to get started?
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Project Support and Day-to-Day Communication as it pertains to North American Immigration
• Collaborate with team on H-1B (visa) logistics and review H-1B petitions as needed
• Support permanent resident immigration processes across a variety of BCG roles
• Draft immigration-related communications including verification and invitation letters
• Submit process intakes and help initiate new immigration cases through external counsel’s database
• Assist in facilitating the electronic Form I-9 (employment eligibility) process and submit documentation to E-Verify
• Steer and aid projects as needed and attend trainings/webinars to advance skills
Detail Orientation and Organization as it pertains to audits and information management
• Maintain immigration files in accordance with audit and compliance standards, including Public Access Files
• Support Form I-9 compliance and internal audits
• Lead efforts to organize visa information within Workday (HR management database)
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and handle competing priorities – excels at time and project management, develops clear systems to deliver on demands, and has composure to deal with multiple tasks
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually-intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business, always in line with BCG’s values and culture
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Flexible team player with a can-do attitude – proactively seeks opportunities to help others, go above and beyond in order to get the job done
• Strong judgment in managing confidential and sensitive information, trustworthy – highly professional and diplomatic, knows when to ask for help or advice, is perceptive and practical
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to adjust communication to audience
• Committed to working with the team to improve the status quo – willing to ask questions and make suggestions
YOU’LL WORK WITH
The NAMR Immigration team is a group of professionals teaming with our staff across North America with various HR Risk, Immigration and Compliance support initiatives. The team is comprised of very strong communicators with a keen attention to detail and excellent customer service.