As (Senior) Human Resources Coordinator you will actively support the implementation of BCG’s People stragety in our Amsterdam office and our broader LAB (London-Amsterdam-Brussels) system. Our goal is to improve the performance, retention and satisfaction of our employees. Together with other colleagues within the LAB HR Team you will manage, develop and execute policies and practices across the three offices.
Key responsibilities are outlined below, but this may change based on your experience and will not be exhaustive:
You will proactively provide advice to employees, managers on all people-related topics and employment conditions covering the full empoyee lifecycle. You will ensure that all HR processes are seamlessly executed to the highest standards and legal compliance is achieved. You are able to coach and facilitate on a broad range of HR topics and you will support the relationship with the AMS Works Council from an HR point of view. In addition, you will be involved in several engagement initiatives across our offices.
You will actively be involved in overseeing the sick leave process in Amsterdam, which includes Case Management, reporting and regular check-ins with employees, our people managers and our company doctor. To support our employees in improving their wellbeing, you will have an active role in our LAB Wellbeing@BCG Team where you make sure we have sufficient and interesting offerings and events around this topic.
You will work on one or more HR projects, next to your day-to-day work. Examples of projects can be: implementing a new benefits system, improving our LAB recruitment process or renewing the local RI&E.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
You are good at:
• You have excellent communication and coaching skills
• You have the confidence to drive and pushback when needed
• You have a high integrity standard and you are a trustworthy person
• You like to take initiative and responsibility
• You have strong organizational skills and attention for details
• You have a high level of energy and are committed!
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
Your qualifications & experiences:
• Minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience in an all-around HR position, preferable in a fast-paced professional services environment.
• Experience with implementing and managing HR projects.
• Experience in working together with the Works Council.
• HBO or University degree or equivalent relevant experience.
• Sound knowledge of and fluency in Dutch and English.
• Workday experience is a plus.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all BCG employees—from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.
You will work with multiple stakeholders from both our CT (Consulting) and BST (Business Services) teams in the Amsterdam office and our offices in London and Brussels. These stakeholders might including your colleagues in the Staffing, Career Development, L&D and Payroll teams.