PROGRAM DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
The Global Services Delhi Graduate Program (GSDGP) is tailored to meet BCG’s growing business demands. We offer a wide range of business apprenticeships in a variety of disciplines and the GSDGP has been designed for candidates who are passionate about learning the workings of global cross-functional teams and delivering skills needed for BCG’s global services support functions.
This program offers incoming graduates the opportunity to work alongside a diverse global team thereby providing unparalleled learning and exposure early in their career. A GSDGP Associate is aligned to specific Business Units where they will develop the knowledge and hands on skills to support and become a skilled business professional working in roles such as: Finance, Marketing, IT, Human Resources, Business Services, Procurement. The Program is under the supervision of the Business Services Lead for the Global Services Asia Pacific region.
As part of our GS HR Operations team, you will provide HR support throughout the employee lifecycle for our GS HR hub teams across multiple locations
• Responsible for entering and maintaining employee data within our HR system
• Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements and internal standards
• Support recruiting as needed with background checking process
• Assist with general employee requests, letters, verifications, etc. including generating visa invitation letters for any GS employees travelling
• Generate reporting for GS Hub HR Leads such as GS employee anniversaries, milestones etc.
• Keep track of employees’ probationary periods
• Process employee paperwork related to new hires, transfers, address changes, additional payments, status changes, and employee exits with sensitivity to the confidential nature of the information
• Assemble and update all materials for employee packets and communications, including new hires, transfers, parental leaves, Short Term Disability, FMLA, and employee exits
• Coordinate with support functions for new hire laptops, accesses, payroll setups etc.
• Provide general support to GS HR team and perform other duties as assigned or required
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Service-oriented, flexible, and able to work under pressure
• Demonstrates accountability, ownership, and ability to handle confidential information
• Strong accuracy and rigorous attention to detail
• Demonstrates a concise and effective style in oral and written communication
• Comfort with working on large data sets
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• A graduation degree in any subject with a strong business acumen
• Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our Global Services HR Colleagues based in India, North America, and Europe