You are a hiring partner, leading the full lifecycle of recruiting activities for IT positions (regular & temporary) in the Global Services IT function in addition to overseeing 3 Recruiters and 5 RPO onsite embedded resources. In partnership with other key members of the GS Recruiting team, you will be the primary interface with One IT function in terms of Recruiting delivery in Europe and US. The Technical Recruiting Manager is involved in all aspects of the full recruiting cycle from sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offers for all One IT candidates in a high-volume, fast-paced, global setting. You will be responsible for maintaining high quality standards and delivering a positive experience for all candidates and key stakeholders at each phase of the recruiting process.
To successfully lead the internal and external full lifecycle recruiting efforts for One IT, you will need to cultivate meaningful relationship and develop effective process management skills in building lasting partnerships with internal hiring managers, the GS HR Team, HR in local offices and agency partners.
You will play a key role in influencing One IT global talent strategies, collaborating, and connecting to ensure the best IT talent in the market is aligned to critical roles. As One IT continues to grow globally, investment in elevating capability of GS IT recruiting capability will remain an overarching business priority.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Create, lead and execute effective plans for sourcing and selecting candidates.
• Evaluate candidates during resume review, screening & interview process, make recommendations on candidate’s qualifications for roles and BCG, according to BCG values
• Coordinate with local office contacts and oversee the recruiting process when recruiting for Global Services positions located outside of the Global Services-Boston office
• Record, maintain and track all recruiting activities in B.E.S.T (BrassRing). Recruiter is responsible for ensuring records and statuses for all candidates and requisitions are accurate and up-to-date.
• Provide regular status updates and recruiting summaries for all open requisitions and recruiting activities to key stakeholders (Hiring Manager, Functional Leadership, HR Managers)
• In close partnership with the HR Managers, drive the candidate offer process, make salary recommendations & manage negotiations and close candidates.
• Work closely with and build strong working relationships with hiring managers and leaders Global Services’ IT function
• Serve as backup to other members of Recruiting team, as needed
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed which comply with all local and US federal legal requirements (EEOC, AA plans, etc.)
• Responsible for action items required to meet compliance standards related to job posting, interviewing and hiring activities in the US for Global Services.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
Education or Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
• 10+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience; a combination of both agency and in house corporate recruiting experience preferred
• 3+ years of Management experience with a proven and successful track record of hiring, onboarding, leading and developing Technical recruiters
• Evidence of leading recruiting drives/sprints. Campaign Management for hiring at scale in multiple locations (primarily Europe and US)
• Experience setting direction and providing day to day oversight/support of 3rd parties (RPO, Agency). Demonstrable evidence of successfully and effectively building and managing global vendor management programs
• Demonstrated experience and proven success recruiting candidates from multiple disciplines and at various career levels. Experience sourcing professional IT professionals within multiple disciplines of the IT function (systems, full stack development, architecture, front-end design, project management, service)
• Understanding of recruiting related metrics to optimize performance
• Must have experience with and be comfortable simultaneously managing the 20+ unique requisitions at various stages of the recruiting process with a sense of urgency and without sacrificing quality
• Experience in a professional services organization is highly preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office programs on a regular basis as tools to do your job efficiently. This includes: Excel (Intermediate skills required) PowerPoint, Outlook & Word
• Experience with applicant tracking systems, either proprietary or enterprise applications (BrassRing preferred). Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• English – written and verbal
• Prior experience working in a global organization is strongly preferred
YOU’LL WORK WITH
BCG’s HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all BCG employees—from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility.
job description Dow has exciting opportunities available for two Human Resources (HR) Partner positions One role will be located in...Apply For This Job
job description HR Manager/Mill HRBP Job Description The Human Resources Manager/Mill HRBP provides leadership and takes overall functional responsibility for...Apply For This Job
job description Job DetailsLevelManagementJob LocationBusiness Office – Irvine, CARemote TypeN/APosition TypeFull TimeEducation LevelBachelor’sSalary Range$70,000.00 – $80,000.00 Salary/yearTravel PercentageUndisclosedJob ShiftOffice HoursJob...Apply For This Job
job description DescriptionUnder general supervision, the Human Resources Specialist performs a wide variety of technical human resources work in the...Apply For This Job
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Dreamstyle Remodeling, the nation’s number one home remodeling company has a great...Apply For This Job
job description Job Description Job Description Job Description JOB SNAPSHOT Job Title: Human Resources Specialist Location: St. Louis, MO Environment:...Apply For This Job