You will serve as a HR strategic business partner to the Functional Leadership Team Members in the Global Finance function. You will be responsible for working closely with the HR Director, Finance leadership and Project leaders as a Senior HR Business Partner in designing and operationalizing user-friendly plans and programs related to our Future Finance vision and that support a “best place to work environment” and maximizes employee engagement. You will facilitate functional organizational change: assessing, developing and enable the necessary organizational programs to align with business strategy and objectives. This position must demonstrate a significant understanding of organizational design and development, utilizing analytics, project management and communication skills to translate business strategy into various HR talent solutions to increase overall organizational capabilities, organizational culture, talent and operational efficiencies.
• Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and serve as a consultant in strategic and tactical approaches for all HR areas.
• Play an integral part of the Future Finance transformation journey aligned with HR operating model and BCG framework globally
• Guide and direct HR organizational design, development and change management solutions implementation.
• Develop and uses analytics and trend analysis to help shape and influence HR strategies to support business objectives.
• Collaborate to develop robust talent management plans to attract retain, develop and engage talent in critical roles.
• Work with the HR team to lead and drive the talent and performance YE review process for the Global Finance function.
• Work with your stakeholders to manage resourcing and workforce management needs
• Drive employee engagement and retention plans for the businesses, including the assessment, analysis and facilitation of plans to address turnover and workforce issues.
• Work with the HR team to ensure total compensation and bonus practices are competitive, aligned with BCG strategy and consistent with market norms to maximize impact and attract / retain best talent
• Engage in the most sensitive workplace and employee relations issues and topics, working closely with our local and regional HR teams and legal team as needed.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Working as a subject matter expert in organizational change, project management and HR Business Partnering
• Operating as a key business adviser and subject matter expert with assigned functional team(s) through business knowledge, relationship management and proactive interventions.
• Demonstrating the ability to understand business goals and market trends and leverage this insight to recommend and influence new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
• Acting as a catalyst for change; guides and directs organizational design, development and change management solutions.
• Coaching senior leaders on complex leadership and HR issues including development and talent performance and issues, which could have the potential to create a competitive advantage for the business.
• Collaborating with other HR functional HRBPS and internal resources to execute GSHR initiatives and client specific programs.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Organization Development or other related field is required; advanced degree and PHR/SPHR preferred
• Minimum 10+ years of progressive experience in a global and matrixed environment, providing guidance and influence to Senior level/Executive leadership team members either as an internal HR professional or consultant.
• Strong knowledge of organizational design, performance management, talent development, employee relations, compensation management, employee development, management coaching, and training.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving approaches and the ability to influence company leaders (strong excel skills).
• Solid experience in HR transformation work
• Experience working in global environment and with Finance teams.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be a key member of the Global Services Human Resources team working closely to align functionally
with the Global Services HR Directors and support our in-house corporate functions.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.