As part of our GS HR Operations’ team in Delhi, you will provide various HR administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle for our GS HR hub teams with a specific focus on HR system
updates and transactions.
Responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
• Accountable for updating and maintaining hire to retire transactions on HR System- e.g. creating position, change / update allocation, update Manager information, update location information, etc.
• Manage Contingent Workforce process on HR System
• Ensure follow ups with stakeholders for administrative process completion
• Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements and internal standards
• Assist with general employee requests, letters, verifications, etc. including generating visa invitation letters for any GS employees travelling
• Generate reporting for GS Hub HR Leads such as GS employee anniversaries, milestones etc.
• Keep track of employees’ probationary periods and ensure follow up actions points with HR
• Process employee paperwork related to new hires, transfers, address changes, additional payments, status changes, and employee exits with sensitivity to the confidential nature of the information
• Assemble and update all materials for employee packets and communications, including new hires, transfers, parental leaves, Short Term Disability, FMLA, and employee exits
• Coordinate with support functions for new hire laptops, accesses, payroll setups etc.
• Provide general support to GS HR team and perform other duties as assigned or required
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Service-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure
• Demonstrates accountability, ownership and ability to handle confidential information
• Reliable, timely and an eye for detail
• Anticipates the needs of others and demonstrates service orientation (proactive)
• Demonstrates a concise and effective style in oral and written communication
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
• Flexibility to support the team to cater to a diverse, international set of stakeholders. Willingness to be flexible with regard to office timings
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• A Graduate degree
• 2- 3 years of relevant work experience in a professional services or multi-national companies
• Knowledge and transactional usage of Workday preferred
• Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our Global Services HR Colleagues based in India, North America and Europe