Exempt / Salary / Full-time
Chief Executive Officer
We are committed to providing first class logistics services. Our unique culture is driven by a hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace cross-team collaboration, continuous learning, growth, and development.
We look for someone who
• Is Service Centric: We look for service minded people with business maturity that understand the value of excellent customer service.
• Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development and utilizing company resources and its people. We love to promote from within, when applicable.
• Impactful: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will bring solutions and make positive impact internally and externally.
• Will be a Culture Champion: Accountable. Respectful. Trustworthy. Integrous. These are all core to who we are, how we treat one another, and operate.
The Human Resources Manager serves as a strategic partner to the company’s organizational health and high-performance culture initiatives via recruitment, onboarding of talent, change management, facilitation of professional development, training, and optimization. This position is responsible for the following:
• Human Resources (Employees)In partnership with Bonnie Speed and its legal counsel, this role is responsible for developing, administering, and revising HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws. Other HR functions include recruitment, training and development, performance management, compensation, and benefits.
• Training & DevelopmentUnder this function, this role is responsible for the implementation and facilitation of performance strategies; and partnership with department leaders to help build and support their teams.
• Innovation & Change ManagementUnder this function, this role supports the initiatives of a high-performance culture through innovation, analytics, measurements, outcomes, and effect of change management.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Master education is preferred
• Background in Organizational Behavior preferred, but not required
• 3-5+ years of HR experience with a well-rounded knowledge of various HR areas
• Strong business acumen, high energy, and professional drive
• Ability to be comfortable with both tactical and strategic workload and willing to “roll up your sleeves”
• Good listening and problem-solving skills
• Must be a creative person
• Ability to exercise independent judgment, maintain high level of confidentiality, and high level of fairness and integrity
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess strong attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
• Relationship Builder
Bonnie Speed Offers
• Paid Time Off
• WFH Days (Work from home)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Cafeteria Plans
• Annual Profit Sharing
• Birthday Celebration
• Work Anniversary Acknowledgement Program
• Bonus Incentive Program