Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food!
By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: “inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people’s well-being and planet health”. Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
The Senior Human Resources Representative will provide operational and administrative support to the senior human resources team, operations team, and hourly employees in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will focus on leaves of absence (LOAs), employee relations and data analytics.
What you will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or additional relevant work experience is required.
• 2-3 years of HR experience required.
• Demonstrated skills in data analytics.
• Experience administering leaves of absence.
• Experience with employee relations is preferred.
• Excellent computer skills including Google Suite and MS Office Suite.
Well established in the United States, our business unit includes 4 production facilities with more than 3,200 associates. We process fresh vegetables, salads and meal solutions with our own brands: Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, and Cool Cuts®.