Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food!
**$50 Wawa Card for Completed Face-to-Face Interviews**
By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, the others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: “inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people’s well-being and planet health”. Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
The Human Resources Representative will provide operational and administrative support to the Human Resources team, Operations team and hourly employees in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or additional relevant work experience is required.
• 2-3 years of HR experience required.
• Previous experience in manufacturing or distribution center environments is strongly preferred.
• Ability to establish credibility as a trusted advisor.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills including Google Suite and MS Office Suite.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate up and down the organization.
• Willingness to work in a cold environment (approximately 35°) when on the floor.
Well established in the United States, our business unit includes 4 production facilities with more than 3,200 associates. We process fresh vegetables, salads and meal solutions with our own brands: Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts® and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™.