Patrons of Peace is a contemporary line in Los Angeles. We have an opening for a motivated and creative design assistant to join our team. The Design Assistant will provide overall support and development to the Design team.
• Maintain and organize showroom samples and communicate with sales reps
• Prepare samples for meetings
• Track and ship samples to vendors and overseas factories.
• Correspond daily with factories to ensure timely and proper execution of production approvals.
• Create flat sketches on illustrator
• Create detailed and organized line sheets
• Research current trends and inspiration each season
• Maintain and regularly update design boards and files
• Maintain an organized sample tracking system throughout development and produciton
• Assist in trend research and development
• Assist at development and production meetings
• Degree in Fashion Design
• 1+ years of experience in related field and/or strong internship experience
• Ability to multi task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative
• Ability to work independently on projects in a fast pace environment
• Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Excel
• Excellent organizational and communication