Manage new color formula development & reformulations.
• Drive development from conception through launch: concept development, brief kickoff, formula & shade development, timelines, costs, testing, scale up and first production approvals.
• Maintain strong partnerships with external contract manufacturers.
• Evaluate formula/shade submissions. Determine next steps & clearly communicate shade and formula feedback to contract manufacturer.
• Lead internal product testing, create feedback form, request and provide samples, follow up on test results, & assess.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams (packaging, regulatory, creative, operations, sourcing, NPD marketing) for product launch plans & execution.
• Understand the positioning & brand identity to drive new product innovation. Identify new product formats, trends, first to market formulations, shades, ingredients, delivery systems and technology stories.
• Research and evaluate competitive products for formula, packaging, ingredients, claims and product positioning.
• Responsible for sample organization and maintaining tracking charts.
• Help to coordinate samples for meetings, photography, etc.
Forecast management (saleable and non-saleable items): help enter forecast in system for initiatives based on benchmark, fragrance trends and retailer feedback. Update forecast as needed.
• Work with Demand Planning and Sales Operations teams to ensure accuracy in forecasts and calendarization of saleable and promotional items in order to achieve quarterly profit targets.
• Keep SKU assortment lists by retailer or channel updated and communicate with cross-functional teams accordingly.
• Provide SKU logistics information to cross-functional teams as requested.
Merchandising (Online, Brick and Mortar)
• Work with local and global merchandising teams on strategy as well as instore and online execution.
• Ensure brand cohesiveness across all brick & mortar doors despite customization by channel as well as online.
• Ensure brand guidelines are respected in all instore merchandising executions (permanent and temporary) as well as online.
• Sign off on all visual merchandising concepts and renderings.
BHM Brands LLC Address
246 industrial way west Eatontown New Jersey
07724 USA Industry