• Oversee and/or perform onboarding procedures in alignment with BBB company culture and other E-comm facilities
• Support Operations Leaders on day-to-day issues (coaching, counseling) Help guide and advise these leaders in corrective action, development plans, employee terminations, etc
• Collaborate and strategize with Sr HRM, Regional HR Manager and peers to design/implement/ support organization-wide strategies and objectives
• Create, plan and execute on positive associate engagement activities
• Provide training and development programs, performance management and compensation initiatives
• Perform thorough investigations into harassment and ethics complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner
• BS/BA Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related field
• PHR/SPHR certification desired
• MA/MBA in HR, Labor Relations or related field desired
• Bilingual Spanish desired
• 5 (five) years in an Human Resources Manager role
• 3+ years’ experience at a management level in a distribution center, warehouse, fulfillment center, or manufacturing environment preferred
Bed Bath & Beyond is seeking an accomplished, hands-on Human Resources Manager to provide top-notch HR leadership and support for our E-Commerce Fulfillment Center in Lewisville, TX.
In this important leadership role, the Human Resources Manager will work closely with the eComm Operations Management team to establish a talented workforce and a positive, high performance work environment. Additionally, this leader will enhance the building’s Human Resources department by promoting policies, programs, and practices. The successful candidate will be one who does not “sit behind a desk,” rather s/he interacts on a daily basis with the associates on the fulfillment center floor. If you are a: leader, team player, professional, personable, trustworthy, agile, reliable, proactive, creative, fair, unbiased, results oriented, then apply now!