The Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center is a great place for guests to start their journey to explore the Olympic mountain range. Company housing is located at Lake Crescent. The team is tight-knit and you’ll have the time of your life making connections and stargazing by the lake.
You’ll meet guests from all walks of life and provide them with your expert advice for their visit. Guests purchase lunch and snack items from the deli in the visitor center gift shop and soak in the breathtaking views of the Olympic mountain range on the outdoor patio.
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Previous cash handling experience preferred
• Basic math & counting skills required
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Complete Food Handler and Alcohol Service trainings as required by location
The roles above may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. These roles may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).