$50,000 – $100,000 a year
Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Show 4 more benefits
Immediate Opening for Brand Ambassador
Aquire Restoration, Inc. is a full-service restoration contractor that provides emergency service to residential & commercial properties that have been damaged by Water, Fire, Mold, Storm, Sewer & Crime/Trauma scenes. We also specialize in residential and commercial carpet cleaning. We are looking for another Brand Ambassador to expand relationships with our established customer base along with prospecting potential new clients.
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Compensation: Salary position with competitive benefits including health, dental, life and disability insurance (all health benefit premiums 100% paid by Employer), YMCA membership, paid time off, paid holidays, uniforms provided, company vehicle, cell phone, and 401k plan with company match.
Hours: 40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime. Must be flexible.
Experience: Qualified candidates must have High School Diploma or G.E.D. and college degree preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Sales, marketing and customer service experience
· Must be personable, outgoing, self-motivated and up for challenges
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Professional appearance
· Clean driving record
· Pass background check/drug screen
· Positive, up-beat mentality and not a complacent mentality
· Insurance industry knowledge/experience
· Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher and proficient use in Social Media
Key responsibilities and tasks:
· Building relationships with existing customer base, cold calling on prospective customers and following up on referrals
· Setting appointments with customers
· Creating new marketing strategies
· Maintain weekly reports of marketing efforts
· Achieve realistic sales goals
· Have communication with owner and clients via phone, e-mail, web and text.
· Show customer base what sets us apart from our competitors
· Keep up to date with all current projects
· Attend trade shows, social events/meetings, community involvement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
Work Location: On the road