Director of Sales and Marketing
Anvoi Management is an energetic and expanding healthcare facilities management company. We manage a healthcare portfolio which includes two hospitals and two hospices, located in several states with ongoing plans for continued expansion. We are committed to high quality care for patients and families in all of our communities. Anvoi Management is headquartered in Metairie, LA.
The Director of Sales and Marketing will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, but will collaborate with Administrators and management teams at each facility to develop and execute a strategic marketing plan that will drive stronger relationships with patients and healthcare providers in the communities in which we serve.
· Directly responsible for overseeing and implementing all aspect of digital marketing initiatives including Search Engine Marketing, Social, SEO, and targeted email campaigns.
· Develop in conjunction with C-Suite team the marketing strategy to patient referral acquisition with a data driven approach to measuring success.
· P&L Management of all paid marketing initiatives. Monitor and report on cost-effectiveness.
· Oversee marketing initiatives, market research, and create and introduce new marketing initiatives to meet growth goals.
· Responsible for setting and overseeing staff to execute marketing strategies in each facility and aligning individual goals with Nationwide goals.
· Provide consistent and regular analysis of marketing initiatives and report to individual facilities and executive staff.
· Ability to work effectively with multiple partners and stakeholders, in different states, obtain buy-in from sales staff on initiatives as well as proactively develop effective and accountable teamwork.
· Supervise the development of marketing materials and ensure control and consistency of facility brands.
· Participate in community events and activities that promote company goals and initiatives.
· Strategize with Corporate team to identify opportunities for additional or improved services to meet patient and family needs.
· Stay current on best practices, latest trends, and new vendors in marketing space.
· Mentor, train, and supervise members of the staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development.
· Strong critical thinking, strategic, and analytic skills to drive results.
· Leadership and ability to supervise a sales staff located in multiple states.
· Experience in launching and succeeding in large scale paid digital medial campaigns, leveraging key channels and business verticals.
· Prove record of converting data driven analytics into drive conversion and increased market penetration.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for both internal and external audiences.
· Expert in Google analytics or similar analytic platforms and reporting and analysis tools.
· Understand and ensure compliance with healthcare industry regulations.
· Self-starter with ability to initiate projects and successfully implement and execute.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· At least three (3) years’ experience in marketing management, preferably in health care
· Proven experience as Marketing Director
· Proficient in the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or sales tracking software
· Demonstrate excellent communication, negotiation, and public relation skills
· Analytical and creative thinking
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· High moral character and ethics
· Competitive Pay with opportunity of advancement to Chief Marketing Officer.
· Health Benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance options for you and your family.
· Supplemental benefits included life insurance and disability benefits.
· Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay.
· Company sponsored 401(k) Retirement plan.
· Company-Paid education programs to help you advance your career, earn additional certifications, and stay at the forefront of your industry.
· Ideal candidate is located in Louisiana
· This job operates in a professional healthcare office environment
· Position qualifies for remote and flexible work arrangements
· Travel to facility locations in New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi likely but not often. Candidate dictates their travel schedule according to their own initiatives and sales staff needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location