Hearts of Palm, LLC is looking for a Merchandising Administrator to support and assist the Senior Merchandiser in merchandising and administrative needs for multiple brands. This person will interact with cross functional groups in the process including: design, technical design, sourcing and supply partners, and wholesale sales personnel and operations areas. Hearts of Palm, LLC is a related company to Alfred Dunner, Inc. and has been creating quality moderate women’s sportswear for years.
Key Areas of Focus
· Set up and maintain changes/edits to Seasonal Pricing Charts for all brands by using design tools; paying close attention to detail for accuracy, review all discrepancies with design when information looks inaccurate from vendor information. Be sure all formulas are correct and rolling up.
· Seasonally, collect all pricing and minimum information from vendors, key all into Pricing Charts.
· Collect all care instructions for each woman’s brand from vendors check past seasons for same fabrics of previous approvals. Collect test reports & test samples for new fabrics, if failed, review with manager for resolution & appropriate care instructions for garment. Organize by brand, by season in shared drive for sales to access.
· Create and distribute “in line” charts & schedule for each vendor for dupes meeting for all women’s brands.
· Send finalized Pricing Charts to Finance department. Post Market Tally Units in pricing sheets.
· Alert manager when vendor information has changed from previous seasons on things such as minimums, & price increases on re-run styles.
· Compile all information for LY style/sku planning.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Create data sheets from existing pricing chart in accurate format required by system maintenance department for system set up.
· Check/proof read details of line sheets passed back from system maintenance department & make sure they are accurate to board sheets.
· Communicate assigned style #’s to design quickly for expedited distro of board sheets to sales team
· Review board sheets after all edits/changes to make sure all was communicated and captured correctly; and all style #’s are noted correctly.
· Generate/Post M/P/W Regular & Net Line Sheets for EML/STL/Perfectly Palm/Nue Options if applicable/CRWTH (men’s).
· Review all sizing with design for system accuracy.
· Continue to maintain all of the above steps during market edits/changes/requests.
· Take Ownership & accountability for above market process.
· Review all samples with design to sketches and descriptions on board sheets.
· Review all samples with design for dupes meeting to make sure all are present & in order for meeting.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing or related field
· Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· Problem solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and pivot tables
We offer a competitive benefits package, including 401(k) with an employer contribution.