We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
When you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an important role in providing an excellent shopping experience by making sure product displays are merchandised, expertly displayed and available to our customers.
Position Type: Part-Time
Average Hours: Fewer than 30 hours per week
Starting Wage: $15.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Stock shelves and rotate product properly to guarantee fresh product is available for the customer
• Follow merchandising planograms to create excellently merchandised displays
• Organizes new inventory, removes and breaks down empty boxes
• Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to store management
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights
• Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry and walk about the store
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service
• Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler
• Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Effective time management
• Knowledge of products and services of the company
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.