Advanced Call Center Technologies is actively scheduling interviews for full-time Pure Client Care – Non Selling – Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in Johnson City, TN.
NEW Starting hourly base pay is $16.50 / hour, and after training upto $17.50 / hour base pay. You will have additional earning opportunity with KPI’s, goal attainment, and occasional overtime opportunities.
Your health and safety are important to us. We have implemented COVID-19 safety measures in place for our interviewing process and employees work space. Local applicants that can commute to the work site only, please!
These positions involve customer care only–no selling. You’ll receive base pay plus bonuses for achieving performance targets. There is huge earning potential!
Customer Service Representatives at ACT support American businesses across industries and across the USA. You will have the opportunity to fast track your personal advancement within the company. You can turn this “job” into a long-term career with Advanced Call Center Technologies today!
We offer the following benefits:
• Paid Training! We want you to be successful and will provide you with the tools and knowledge to accel.
• We contribute to the cost of your health care, making benefits affordable for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
• Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
• Hourly and overtime pay, with tremendous bonus opportunities based on personal performance
• Job stability with flexible full-time schedules
• Opportunities to advance within the company
• Fantastic supervisors and a positive work environment
• Optional pet insurance is apart of the benefits package
The ACT Johnson City, TN location continues to experience incredible growth, which is creating a lot of new roles and promotions. We like to promote from within–as a matter of fact, 95% of our Leadership has been promoted from this CSR position.
As a Customer Service Representative you will use your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to receive inbound calls from consumers and assist them with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 3 months experience in a customer service focused role
• Experience with business lines in Finance, Healthcare, Telecom, or Account Services is preferred
• Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
• Must be a problem solver
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals
• Answering calls from customers looking for assistance with their account. These could include questions on outstanding balances, credit lines, how to obtain a title, or a change of address.
• Using several computer applications to log and locate information which will be used to identify, research, and resolve customer issues, answer questions, or identify a solution.
• Responding promptly to customer needs. Asking for the customers feedback to improve service.
• Maintaining confidentiality. Listening to others without interrupting. Keeping emotions under control, and remaining open to others’ ideas and try new things.
• Speaking clearly and persuasively in both positive or negative situations. Listening and getting clarification. Responding quickly and effectively to customer questions.
• Looking for ways to improve and promote quality. Applying feedback to improve personal performance. Monitoring your own work to ensure quality.
• Problem solving and good negotiation skills
• Data entry and basic computer skills
• Self-driven and motivated to meet individual goals
• Ability to multitask
• Full-time with various flexible schedules available. Associates at ACT enjoy a supportive work community that fosters career growth, offering advancements into an array of industry verticals and our internal operations. We have an interest in developing our talent within to move up into management roles! 96% of the management at Advanced Call Center Technologies started in the Customer Service role – so they understand and can relate to the work that goes into being an All Star CSR. ACT provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.