$10 – $14/hr based upon experience
Entry level sales position capable of supporting the DIY business and achieve our sales and service objectives. The role has good knowledge of store systems, basic automotive system knowledge and basic part knowledge. The role has the basic ability to source from stores, hubs, pdq, and external suppliers. The role has in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes. Position can be part time or full time.
– Providing excellent selling experience for DIY customer visits and phone calls
– Achieving personal sales goal and help store achieve its sales goals
– Providing DIY services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc.
– Maintaining store product and operational standards
– Processing including truck put away, shoot outs, cycle counts, Back stock, etc.
– Cleaning including floors, bathrooms, facing, dusting, parking lot
– Stocking including truck stocking and back stock
– Delivering parts to customers as needed
Shift start: 7:30AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Morning, afternoon, evening, weekend
– Basic driving and navigation ability
– Ability to use delivery board system
– Friendly communication
– Ability to locate and stock parts
– Safety knowledge and skills
– Operating inventory systems and store equipment
– Parts and automotive system knowledge skills
– Operating POS and Parts lookup systems
– Expert at testing and diagnostic equipment for DIY service
About Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates stores and Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Company also serves independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico and various Caribbean Islands.