The Commercial Parts Professional is an advanced level sales position capable of providing expert customer care to professional customers. The position is responsible for profitable growth of the professional business by building lasting relationships with timely automotive solutions and parts. The role has expert knowledge of automotive systems and part knowledge. The role has the ability to source from numerous places including special order, FDO, second source, etc.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 4:00PM
Shift length: 9 – 10 hours
Day shift: 6:00Day shift is M-F and every other Saturday. Night shift is M-Th, on call for Friday night weekly.
– Needing strong automotive knowledge, service writing or sourcing auto parts experience is highly preferred.
– Having computer and point of sale experience.
– Order pulling and fluent with numbers accuracy; i.e., pulling parts form an invoice, billing/ordering proper part from online order, etc.
– Having Customer service skills and personable communication skills.
– Needing to lift, carry and/or move items up to 50 lbs. unassisted, and 100 lbs. assisted.
About Advance Auto Parts
Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates stores and Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Company also serves independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico and various Caribbean Islands.