ALLOCATOR/CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
We are seeking an allocator. This role is located in our NY office which is in the heart of the garment district in Manhattan.
Serves as a liaison between a high-volume garment manufacturer and third-party logistics warehouse servicing the customer’s needs. The focus of this position is to ensure constant communication with the top customer operation departments such as Sales Team, In house customer Service, Production Planning and logistics departments. They will be prioritizing orders based on inventory availability and customer cancel dates. Allocating orders and following them through to the delivery of the order.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Allocate orders based on available inventory prior to cancel date and forward pick tickets to warehouse
2. Monitor outbound shipments are being routed and shipped prior to cancel date daily
3. Manage EDI orders including but not limited to: comparing EDI to bulk order, call-out any discrepancies and communicate to the buyer
4. Works closely with sales team regarding questions of order status and priorities. Continually works with the warehouse team, production, and imports to prioritize inbound freight to meet order start and cancel dates.
5. Resolve any inventory issues with research based in inbound and outbound shipments.
Essential Skills and Experience:
1. Quick learner, detail oriented, excellent communication skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
2. Ability to manage both Customer and Warehouse Operating Systems with computer proficiency.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
4. Knowledge of A2000
5. Must have experience Shipping to Costco
1. 2-3 years’ experience in logistics, supply chain or a similar role